Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tree Cross Section Table A Few Jokes - Funny Or Not?

A few jokes - funny or not? - tree cross section table

"Remember, boys and girls," said science teacher, can you tell the age of a tree by counting the rings in a cross-section. One ring for each year. "
Fred went home to tea and found a roll of chocolate on the table.
"I'm not gonna eat, Mom!" He says. "It is five years."



Granny: You have done all the crusts, Fred. When I was your age I ate the world.
Fred: Do you still like crusts, Grandma?
Granny: Yes, I know.
Fred: Well, you can give me.



How old is your wife?
Approaching forty.
In which direction?



A distinguished old man was interviewed and asked whether it was true that he just celebrated his eighty-NinBirthday.

"Yes," said the old man. "Ninety-nine years and had no enemies in the world. They are all dead."

"Well, sir," said the interviewer: "I hope I have the honor to meet you on your birthday.

The old couple looked closely and said: "I do not understand why it should not. You see healthy to me!"

6 comments:

Marina said...

very good.

Mandy197... said...

Failure to appeal to my sense of humor, but I'm a fan of cyanide and happiness for the impaired my sense of humor! ;)

the freakin' analyst said...

hmm nah, not really

avalanch... said...

Well, if not the second. it was okay! lol

Guess What I'm Human said...

LOL, good!

Academy& Clockworthy said...

the first, pleasure, the other not much.

Post a Comment