Ettiquette question about the naturist lifestyle? - family naturist party 2009
I am a 38-year-old father of two teenage daughters, a student of the 7th, the 13 years old and a student of the 8th is, is the 14th My two daughters, Lindsey and Melissa often accompany us in our activities, nudist organization, where we meet and enjoy various activities in the nude. Most families in the group, but sometimes a couple of singles. There are two types, one coming on the bowling events, parties, excursions, swimming, etc. They often have erections all the time. I noticed on three different occasions. My daughters, Lindsey and Melissa looking and not what you feel, but I do not know how to tell the President of the association and threw them out? I have my daughters that their joy and laughter, etc., but I think the wrong. What should I do?
7 comments:
I'm surprised they have not commented on the President of the association before that. I was a nudist at a time in my life, and large groups of people do not want to go alone all day with an erection. It is regarded as totally inappropriate.
Let us know the president of the association that you consider them to be unfit to attend a function, as with an erection the whole time. Ask him to say that he is not welcome because they do not understand clearly not the nudist attitude, not an attitude of sexual arousal on. Nudity is a natural state, and every man an erection if you are in a nudist resort is not for good reasons, because it is not part of sexual arousal and here. There is a risk for girls.
Her daughters have a healthy attitude to nudity, if they believe that their erections are fun and a reason to laugh.
This man could be a sexual predator and should not be welcome in any place nudist.
Comment Mer_359 accurate. Each man "Woody" rare, but anyone with a healthy mental attitude toward nudity is not 100% of the time.
And any man who would cover the area and until he is left off, like claws said.
Ignore FNK, a person with a Dirty Mind "and" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder "
G
The general rule is that the establishment of nudist organizations must be covered. As an active member of the orgnaisation those who have already have known. As chairman and other members of the organization. Rather, strict rules of those organizations, including one that is often denied to persons under 18 years of marriage.
I am a friend of a type of racer. He said that if a man an erection to cover or remove. I think I spoke with the president and everyone knows the rules.
What a shame that their daughters to take on these events. I thought that parents teach children, netiquette, but you are a person who does exactly the opposite.
The search for a just solution for the families and keep a watchful eye on their daughters, or you can end badly.
****** YOU'RE ALL NAKED!
anyone gunna get a timber, at a time
Well ... I suppose if it is a very real danger that is running. I do not know how the male parts more aggressively when they wake up, instead of only time, but if you want to see ... Well ... perhaps find another organization?
Or let your daughters know it's not polite to point out these things and teach them how to politely pretend not to see. I think this type of marking would be a good lesson to learn in the nudist lifestyle and fulfill their ideals of the human body is natural and beautiful, no matter how it looks.
This practice would be good for them;)
Post a Comment