Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Fix A Kensington Power Adapters My Wireless Lazer Mouse Is Being Weird?

My wireless lazer mouse is being weird? - how to fix a kensington power adapters

I have a Dell Inspiron E1705. I have a Kensington Pocket Mouse Laser Mouse, Model # 72268th Now connect the USB device to use the mouse, but I can for about 30 minutes. Thereafter, the cursor starts moving on its own, dried meat and did not want to go where you move the mouse. Is this a common problem with wireless mice, or is a message from Windows Vista driver problem and it is a way to fix this problem? If I am the USB drive that goes with it, and then under 10 minutes, he is well again 30 minutes long, then the same thing.

1 comment:

Ted B said...

This is not a problem of Vista is the problem with the mouse. Probably lost the connection to the receiver from time to time, and if they do not comply, take some time before enrollment. You can move the mouse receiver to another location, or other USB ports. If you have a wireless device near the receiver, you might want to go somewhere else to see if it helps. Check around the Kensington website for a new driver or. I have a small wireless mouse with all types of mobile devices in the vicinity and has no problem. Maybe you would like to get another mouse, a Logitech mouse instead. It is more reliable and have no interference from wireless devices.

Post a Comment