Has anyone ever been to the mickey's trick or treat in disneyland can you buy food there and gifts? - mickey food
I'm going to California Adventure trick or treat Mickey shops are open and only rides California Adventure and Disneyland. This year I want to know if it's fun and you have enough sugar for the two parks for Halloween or just one.
1 comment:
This is a paper ticket (a normal card is not valid) event. Only in California Adventure. Is allowed to use a CA suit within hours adventures during the event. When you go to each park to happen during the day are not allowed to conceal, too. If most of the shops, rides and some food places open. In the past, only very few cases of goods were for sale, but may, with the popularity of this event a little more this year. The event is short, but I suggest dine before or after the event. You have enough sugar take a while. The most recent season had a selection of slices of sweet potatoes and apples are a pleasant change from the strictly fresh. But I think everyone thought the same thing as the night wore places, there were very few apples left.
It appears that adding additional events per year and can be found at the end is in a large number of tracks, but with the exception of the Tower of Terror more attractions that are open, closed a walkbe.
Post a Comment