Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Different Wax Jobs Pics Does Anyone Know Of A Great Salon That Does Awesome Eyebrow Waxing?

Does anyone know of a great salon that does awesome eyebrow waxing? - different wax jobs pics

High Point, North Carolina, I went to 6 different rooms and did not do a satisfactory job. I am new in North Carolina to New York. New York had the most important points, which have increased my eyebrows too, as I am ... no luck.

2 comments:

beautifully broken said...

I find it so difficult to get a good waxing.
Do you know how shitty that I, until I fix it? too! lol
I live on Long Iceland, as I kno about the nc
but try to ask how the people who work or are friends and speak often to see where they go and you know if it is legitimate for them to have beautiful eyebrows:)
haha
g.luck
x

Frenchie... said...

No sorry = [

Post a Comment